Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bloody Oath

Before I kick off, I feel it is necessary to point out that I have set this blog up purely for my own benefit.

No doubt the vast majority of blogs are, but nevertheless it would seem prudent to at least point out that I am cognizant of how egocentric this whole exercise may appear.

In this blog I hope to catalogue and keep a record of the various literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works I discover online.

I imagine it would be easier to simply do this, instead of carrying on with the incessant bookmarking, favouriting, downloading, and printing of the bits and pieces I find along the road. For that reason, commentary will probably be somewhat limited to start with. For that, I make no apologies.

I plan to post links to a variety of backlogged bookmarks as well, so that I can clear out some of the relics taking up space in my bookmark folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment