Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cool little stop motion advertisement.

Gaz Metro A Natural Evolution from La Moustache on Vimeo.


Although I'll be honest, I'm having a hard time drawing a connection between scribbling in chalk on a building and what appears to be the promotion of some kind of 'clean/[generic hippy buzzword]/responsible' energy agenda.

[EDIT]

I get it now. If you your energy is provided by this company, you may notice that you can scribble chalk over the exterior of buildings at night. This is useful for those who are in the business of making quaint little adds in stop motion for power companies.

So at the end of the day, this is an ad for the company that did the ad for the power company.

I change my mind; I resent this ad.

Consequently, though once this entry was filed simply under 'ART', it now also answers to 'RANT'.

No comments:

Post a Comment